Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Purse Hooks & Gray Paint

A project completed! A long long time ago I saw this pin on pintrest and showed my crafty husband.  If you scroll all the way down you will see what this hallway looked like originally. My husband crafted the purse/bag hooks, changed the knobs to the garage to match and then we had the house painted a soft gray color. I guess this could a be considered a pintrest success! 

The inspiration photo 

the completed project

You see that really cute bag hanging there? That is a hand made reusable grocery tote! I have a matching one...and I must say I think I have the cutest grocery bags out there! 

the hooks



BEHR graceful gray



The before... 


This is before new floors, new knobs, new paint, and hand crafted purse hooks! I love the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment