Thursday, July 11, 2013

Big Tractors

During our trip to Idaho we spent some time on the family farm. The land is beautiful and the kids had a blast looking at all the tractors and taking pictures on them. 

Baby Love


We got a tour of the land that his uncle farms, I can't imagine the amount of hard labor that it takes. I was pretty amazed at the fields of crops and stacks of hay...obviously!




Tucker & Easton with Great-Grandma 

Easton on his great-grandpa tractor from the 1930's




 I thought that Easton's favorite things in life were his dogs and Mickey Mouse...until he came in contact with the cows on the farm. He was so excited he could barely contain himself. Legs kicking and screaming kind of excitement!


1 comment:

  1. The pics of him on the tractor are my favorite! Such classics. Looks like such a fun trip, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete