Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cilantro Lime Aioli

Cilantro Lime Aioli with Homegrown Artichokes
This week the Hubster and I shared our first homegrown artichoke and it was AMAZING! There is nothing like the satisfaction of walking to the Stroud Farms (aka our backyard) and picking one of these babies to share for dinner. Since we are always looking for healthy ways to eat I decided to make an aioli (which by the way is not that healthy) rather than dipping this bad boy into melted butta. Since we are also growing cilantro I whipped up some aioli.

Recipe goes something like this:
combine
1 cup of mayo
squirt of lime juice
a bit of chopped cilantro
a scoop of chopped garlic
some cracked pepper
and set in the fridge for about a half hour

I wonder how it would be with half mayo half greek yogurt (probably much healthier)

1 comment:

  1. holy cow! I can't believe those things came from your garden...or should I say Farm!!!!

    ReplyDelete