Linking up with the awesome hosts of 5 on Friday!
1. Time definitely gets better with age. This year has been amazing and I have been blessed beyond belief! This past week almost everyone morning my sweet little one sleeps a tad bit longer than I do. Just enough time for me to make a glorious cup of coffee and read my devotional. Great way to start the day.
2. Traditions. (or the making of them) This past weekend we went to our town green for the tree lighting/santa visit/caroling etc. They started at 5:30 (With LA traffic who the heck gets home and out the door by 5:30) so we missed most of it but made hot chocolate and walked as a family.
3. Friends. Tonight I will be going to our annual "holiday dinner" with some of my best friends! This picture is way back before we started even thinking about having kids and only one of us was even married! It is a great tradition and no matter how busy life gets we do it every year!
4. Christmas nursery decor is my favorite! This year my mama gifted Easton with this adorable pillow with the words of "Twas the night before Christmas" since he is loving books right now!
5. I am still loving my Toddler Christmas Corner idea! Although once the toddler was introduced to it a couple of changes had to occur, since he couldn't quite get the hang of "hanging" ornaments, it is much easier for velcro!