Friday, December 20, 2013

5 on Friday

1. Remembering this during this season is key. The reason I celebrate Christmas is celebrating the birth of Jesus. Of course I enjoy many of the festivities that come along with this time of year too!


 2. Gingerbread house making. My mom always did this with us as kids and even as adults we have kept the tradition alive. Tonight I hope to make this happen! Despite having purchased a gingerbread house early in the season only to have the dogs eat it last week and then going to 2 stores this morning to buy one with no luck!! I will find one by tonight!


3.  I love our little tree corner. A couple of years ago I made the no sew burlap tree skirt and it has held together and I'm still loving it!

4. A new addition this year are pillows!! One that says "silent night" and the other says "holy night". Made with Iron on Transfer printable paper! 


5.  I am also loving that we have the first amendment for all to believe whatever they choose, to say whatever they choose to believe and those that don't respect others beliefs just have to deal. Except A & E doesn't believe in the whole freedom of speech part but thats their right too.




1 comment:

  1. Your tree is so pretty! It's always good to remember the true meaning of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete