Saturday, December 21, 2013

In an Instant

How quickly they grow. A year ago my baby really was a baby. I randomly found this picture this week and I have never even seen it. I have no make up on, my hair is probably unwashed and in a messy bun. My baby is in pajamas and I probably am too. I have no idea what day it was or what we were doing when it was snapped, but I love it. 


This time last year I was so sleep deprived, so nervous about going back to work and questioning everything I was doing as a mother. Although I still question and research and ask others, I am way more confident than I was in this photo. Oh to be a first born...This little babe could have cared less that I didn't know what I was doing or that I was learning moment by moment how to be a mother. I am sure I will look back on photos of this year and realize I will have grown even more as a mother and he will have most certainly grown a whole year too.  A year really passes in an instant. 

1 comment: