Thursday, December 12, 2013

Easton's Christmas List

I ordered most of the gifts Easton is getting on Cyber Monday off of Amazon and they are believed delivered one at a time, day by day and it is oh so exciting! We have quite determined our Christmas Plan since Tucker has to work the days before and after Christmas and I will be working on Christmas...but we will make it happen!



As a big bad 16 month old boy everything is about an animal...therefore an alligator pull toy, turtle dream light, jungle book etc. If we had a playroom (which I dream of) I would totally get him a teepee and toddler table! 


This year Easton and I talked about what he would ask Santa for (yes, it was one-sided). He was all ready, dressed super cute, waited in line like a trooper, and THEN:


He wasn't quite able to get all those words out. Maybe next year! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment