Friday, January 11, 2013

Year in Review Video

You know it really is nice to have a sister that is so talented with photography, photo and video editing and all things photoshop. On Christmas Eve she surprised the family with a video/slideshow that she made for all of us. It was definitely a hit and caused the tears to a start rollin', happy tears of course. She posted it on her blog: handpickednotions.blogspot.com and of course I stole it, with her permission of course. 

Cookin' up a storm for mothers day brunch

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I LOVE that video! So good to be able to see you all. I hope Brett does this every year. Two things I want to say (other than OMG Easton!) 1. I love the flowers at your houses and 2. Is Jamie wearing the same bowtie your dad used to wear? Love you guys! xoxox

    ReplyDelete