Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2012 Year in Review


2012 was an amazing year for us! We found out in December that we were expecting our first little one's arrival in August. We drove up and down the coast of CA. We made some major home improvements. Tucker and Alex went kayak fishing and made some fresh fish dinners! We started and finished Easton's nursery. Had mothers day breakfast for Mama Macartney. We went to the Colorado river for memorial weekend. My cousin came out for my baby shower. I turned 26. We walked around the OC fair as I was 9 months pregnant. Had some major health scares with our little bundle. I flew with my 8 week old across country. Had a visit from Easton's Great grandfather. Went on a road trip to AZ for thanksgiving. Celebrated our first Christmas as a family of three!

We went on a road trip and stayed in San Louis Obispo 

Spent the night in Monterey

Tucker made new vegetable gardens

My personal tile man completed our backsplash

Mr. Bruce wanted to go kayak fishing with the boys

We started the nursery

We had a mothers day breakfast for the best mama in the world

We celebrated memorial weekend at the river with family

My first baby shower given by Tuckers family

My second baby shower


very pregnantly celebrated Brett's bday

oh you know just had a baby

brought that baby home

the baby learned to "couch sit"

Flew to Boston for girls weekend and introduce my son to my family

worked our butts off with some tummy time

celebrated Eastons first Halloween


Took our first family photos for our holiday cards

2 comments:

  1. what a good recap! I love it, so many good times last year. Can't wait for an even better one this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this recap! what an exciting year!

    ReplyDelete