1. Sophie the giraffe- Beware it squeaks like a dog toy...Harley and Bruce are a little more excited about Sophie than Easton.
2. Swaddle Me sleep sacks- Since our boy is in the 90th percentile for height, he no longer fits in his newborn sleep sacks. We moved up a size! They is no breaking out of these babies!
3. Pacifier clips- now that he grabs his pacifier it was ending up on the ground every 5 seconds. A pacifier clip keeps pacey close when we need it and off the grocery store floor!
4. Jumperoo- keeps him busy during dinner at his grandparents house.
5. Baby Einstein toy- this thing has saved us many times. Whenever we are having an uncontrollable crying fest, this gives us a break! Makes noises and has bright lights!
6. Earths Best Oatmeal- great first baby food!