Friday, May 31, 2013

It's Finally Friday...

Friday's are the best (especially when I don't have to work the next day)! 



1.  Started getting excited about planning Easton's first birthday bash! I am thinking of doing a nautical theme. Obviously I have a pintrest board in progress for all of my ideas.


2.  I am loving all the new clothes purchased for Easty-boo at Gap's Red, white and blue sale last weekend!




3. My mom knows my love for peonies and after seeing Easton's reaction to them, bought some for my kitchen table! Whenever we try and get him to smell or touch them he acts so disgusted, its pretty funny!


4.  I can't get enough of my summer wedges...Dolce Vita Jonee. I wear them every chance I get! They are actually really comfortable, which helps!





5. Love, Love, Love me some cafe shelves! Hoping one day we can add these to our kitchen!



1 comment:

  1. Your little boy is so cute! I love those wedges. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete