Friday, May 24, 2013

5 on Friday



1. I am loving that I just picked these veggies from our backyard. Having a vegetable garden is so fun. We love planning it, watering it, seeing how it grows each week/night in our backyard! The best is when you actually get to pick em! I just ate the heirloom tomatoes with some pepper for a snack...delicious!


2. The Navy Canvas Storage items from Pottery Barn are on sale...and I want all of them for Easton's "stuff"!


3.  Looking at our picks from Easton's first Disneyland trip is making me so happy! I wasn't sure how he would respond since he is 9 1/2 months old...but he loved it!!


4.  L'Oreal colour Riche Nail Colors. Perfect for this time of year and only a couple of bucks at Target!
5. I am loving any type of "spritzer".  And no, I don't truly even know what a spritzer is...but this is what I call any kind of juice with some carbonation and some fresh mint from the backyard! Blueberry Pomegranate Spritzer

No comments:

Post a Comment