Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November

Goodbye October, Hello November!

Happy November all! By now I suspect that all the ghosts and goblins are away (in a perfect world) and all the turkeys are on display! This month I am looking forward to no vacations...is that a weird statement? I can't believe I just wrote that! For the past months starting in May we have had weeks or weekends away every month, which have been oh so fun, but I am looking forward to staying at home for awhile! 

Last year my incredibly talented sister snapped our Christmas photos, which are so nice to have and see how much our little man has changed! He couldn't even sit up. This year he wont stay still so hopefully we can get some good ones! I am planning on having them done this weekend...but nothing goes as planned in this household! 


No comments:

Post a Comment