1. Our November chalkboard reminds me each time I walk by it how much I have to be thankful for.
2. I feel that this week I scored at pottery barn kids. I got this Merry Christmas banner...and a fitted Christmas crib sheet!
3. Phillipians 4:13. In my women's bible study we are going through the book of Phillipians. I never realized the following verse was in this book. Basically words to live by.
4. On Saturday night Mickey Mouse and his friends are lighting the Christmas tree at Fashion Island and yes I am super excited for my boy to see this!
5. I am loving that our Christmas cards are ordered and in the mail and its only November! I was lucky enough to have my sister snap a couple of shots a few weekends back. The one below is one of the 3 out of 100 that we are all attempting to look at the camera. The sun was a shining! For our Christmas cards I decided to go with a more "artistic" look, since we wouldn't have to be squinting and looking at the camera!