Friday, September 13, 2013

5 on Friday

Although I am so happy it is Friday, it is actually my Sunday...I'm working this whole weekend and wont even get to see my little Easton from Friday  night until Monday morning!

1: Ever since Easton has started to like become obsessed with Mickey Mouse I wanted for him to have place to sit. The couch is too high for him to climb onto and he does not know how to get off. I wanted a very cute pottery barn chair...but settled for this little Ikea kids rocker and it is perfect! We've had it for 2 months and he sits in it everyday for his show!

2: I have a serious addiction to Starburst jelly beans which come out around Easter. This morning at the grocery store when I saw Starburst candy corn...I couldn't resist! They are divine.


3: This week I put the finishing touches on my "BOO" and made a little DIY spider web and ta dah some Halloween decor (sorry if you think its too early, but I think its too much work to decorate for just 30 days, so I started). 


4. I don't mean to advertise for alcohol or anything BUT this beer is my all time favorite and it makes me really feel like Fall. When I say all time favorite I mean basically only beer that I enjoy!

5: And Finally I present Easton's Finished Nautical bathroom. It is freaking adorable! I love every inch of it! 

6 comments:

  1. love love the fall decor and where do I get my hands on those candy corn!! Love your blog glad I found it!

    New follower!

    Found you on the link up :)!

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the BOO letters last year but never got around to making the hanger. It's number one on my list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starburst candy corn?! I'm intrigued!! And LOVE the nautical bathroom…good work, momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bathroom!! Eeeeek! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little 'boo' sign! You make decorating look so easy!

    ReplyDelete