Friday, September 6, 2013

5 on Friday

1. I am loving these thank you cards that I found at Target, they totally go with the nautical themed birthday party Easton had. 
 2. We have taken full advantage of the beach this summer. We tried out a new beach, "baby beach" which is in Dana Point Harbor and it has no waves and it is filled with kids! Easton loved it...side note, beach with a one year old is not the most relaxing time in ones life!


3. Lately I have been more aware of what is in all the processed foods that we love to consume. As a family we eat pretty clean. I purchased this beauty, its a glass (yes no plastic) salad/marinade container that has so many recipes on it! Can't wait to use it.


4.. I am starting to brainstorm Easton's Halloween costume. I am pretty sure we are going for the Scarecrow! Although he did make a pretty cute pumpkin. 


5. So excited for tomorrow because we are having a fall craft day! Some of the DIY projects I have planned are below (lets see if any of these actually get made) it is easy to make these plans and yet when there is a busy boy running around it is hard to keep these plans!





2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable, love your 5 on Friday! The salad/marinade container that is glass is an awesome find!!

    New follower here! http://alishasanecdotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete