1. I am been finding so many yummy looking baking recipes and it makes me want new prep bowls. Like these beauties from West Elm. Fortunately
Unfortunately I already have mixing and prep bowls, so I myself wont be getting these, but a girl can dream!
2. With all the Fall hype going on these days, I try my best to not wish the summer away. I love bath & body works Fall candles, but this Farmstand Apple mason jar candle will be perfect for September. It makes you think fall, but still has the fresh smell of the end of summer.
3. This babe had his one year appointment this week. Weighing in at 23 lbs, standing at 32 inches tall (holy cow) and his head is still above 100% but finally slowing down (thank the Lord).
4. This week I started making Easton's first Yearbook, which will hopefully take less than a couple of months to complete! But I was browsing his newborn photos and it made me so happy to have these below. The photographer was the kindest, sweetest little gal and really knows how to snap a photo.
5. With the crisp mornings and cool evenings it is making me excited to sit by this fire pit (made by my handy husband). We have coffee by morning and wine by evening and it is oh so relaxing! (well it used to be, before Easton thought it was his duty to organize the fire-pit glass)