Friday, August 23, 2013

5 on Friday


1. I am been finding so many yummy looking baking recipes and it makes me want new prep bowls. Like these beauties from West Elm. Fortunately Unfortunately I already have mixing and prep bowls, so I myself wont be getting these, but a girl can dream!



2. With all the Fall hype going on these days, I try my best to not wish the summer away. I love bath & body works Fall candles, but this Farmstand Apple mason jar candle will be perfect for September. It makes you think fall, but still has the fresh smell of the end of summer.

3. This babe had his one year appointment this week. Weighing in at 23 lbs, standing at 32 inches tall (holy cow) and his head is still above 100% but finally slowing down (thank the Lord). 



4. This week I started making Easton's first Yearbook, which will hopefully take less than a couple of months to complete! But I was browsing his newborn photos and it made me so happy to have these below. The photographer was the kindest, sweetest little gal and really knows how to snap a photo.  



5. With the crisp mornings and cool evenings it is making me excited to sit by this fire pit (made by my handy husband). We have coffee by morning and wine by evening and it is oh so relaxing! (well it used to be, before Easton thought it was his duty to organize the fire-pit glass)




6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh love those West Elm bowls!!! You can never have too many mixing bowls :) And Bath & Body Works does have the best Fall candles! I am still burning my Lemon Mint Leaf candle though....we still have at least another month of 100 degree days down here in Houston! Booo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they the cutest!! I have to find a DIY on them. Exactly what we are burning here...I'm afraid we have some hot days ahead of us too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like your husband is very crafty as well, LOVE the fire pit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late getting to this, but oh my gosh how precious is that photo of you and your son!! I love it!! What a little cutie! Love the apple scented candles too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting our blog! And these candles sure can get a girl in the mood for fall!

      Delete