Friday, June 21, 2013

My most favorite things of the week!

1. My patriotic flag banner from BlueMoonStudios. I ordered this for Easton's nautical first birthday party (which is in the making) and figured it would double as a yearly 4th of July banner! This Etsy shop has the cutest goodies and it arrived so quickly!

2. My new diaper bag/purse. I actually got this beauty for my birthday. You'll never guess where it is from...Pottery Barn? Etsy? West Elm? no.. my very talented Mama made this for me! My petunia pickle bottom oh so loved bag is actually on the back burner this week!


 3. I finally unwrapped this gift that I got for mother's day from my sista's. It is a photo printed on metal...only the best thing ever! I love it and it makes the perfect addition to my office space!


 4. I am LOVING that we made some progress on Easton's bathroom. It is basically the one area of the house that has not been touched since we moved in (thats kind of a lie, but basically it is not decorated). My sweet husband installed and amazing tongue and groove patterned wall...which hopefully this weekend with be competed with paint! (give us a break...with work and a 10 month old, projects are a little slower than they used to be). We actually painted the rest of the bathroom a navy color!


5. Love my attempt at photo's for Easton's first birthday party! To go along with his nautical theme I thought why not place a colorful life preserver in front of him...he was a little more interested than I thought he would be. He loves to taste everything!


1 comment:

  1. Omg adorable pic and I love his name! That was going to be our boy name!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete