|The finished product|
The curtains were from world market (I was brave and ordered them online). The chevron bedskirt was handmade by my sweet mama, along with the amazing elephant bumper. I will do a post separately on these (because they are so stinkin adorable).
We started with plain walls...I was really unsure what to do with those teeny tiny windows. I knew babies supposedly needed "darkness" to sleep!
|After a little paint|
*note the iron in the bottom left (I could crop it out, but makes me remember we used the nursery as "the ironing room") That lamp on the right has been revamped to match the rest of the room!
|Adding a couple of stripes|
After finishing the stripes I realized curtains were a must. We put up a long curtain rod and two panels. During naps I can just pull them shut and it covers all the windows!