Linking up with the ladies for a Five on Friday!
1. I don't know about you all but when I make a goal to work out...it doesn't actually always happen. I make little deals with myself, like if I stick with it for a couple of weeks then I will actually purchase exercise gear. Well my whole New Years goal of getting out more and going for walks has actually come true! Since day one if I'm not a work Easton and I have gone for a walk. Anyone have good work out strategies for Mamas...besides waking up super early or going to bed super late?
2. I am loving all the goodies I am finding on etsy for Broncos fans. This weekend is yet another big game against the New England Patriots...major family rivalry. Being from New England and having a Dad and brother that are big fans makes this game all the more important! Pulling for a win, but realize the Pats are a hard team to beat!
3. Sometimes I question myself why I always want to be taking pictures. Then I get to look back on days like this one and reminisce and realize the importance of a photo. Last year at this time we were planning a mountain getaway. I was so excited to bring Easton to the snow (he couldn't even walk or really play in it) and I hope this year we make it too! I think we may have to travel far since it was a steamy 90 degrees here yesterday!
4. This week I put together Easton's toddler table and have been browsing DIY tutorials like this one. I am excited to develop one that is perfect and make it!
5. Last year I sent Valentine's to some family and friends and I am trying to think of cute ideas for this year! I think it is fun to receive something in the mail!