Friday, October 31, 2014

5 on Friday

1. This week I purchased and received two adorable shirts for Easton from this etsy shop.


2. Nursery Progress! This week baby girls mint moroccan pouf arrived along with her changing pad cover, both from land of nod. Meanwhile the mobile and the sheep pillow are still in the works! 

3.  This week was major in the pregnancy department. I worked my last night shift of the pregnancy and now get to be home…I think anyway. Maternity/Disability is so hard to figure out these days. I also started my twice a week NST's for baby girl and so far she is doing well. This weekend I have all my best girlfriends helping be celebrate this little miracle of a life because my sisters are having a baby sprinkle in her honor! Oh and maternity photos, which we didn't do last time, so I am super excited!


4. Love looking back and seeing my little guy on his first 2 Halloweens!

5. And now that we've been living Halloween all month long, after this weekend we get to move onto the next fun Holiday!! Having a toddler is so much fun. I'm sure he will be sad to see all the spiders, bats and ghost come down from around the house. 


6 comments:

  1. I'm with ya, holidays are so much fun with a toddler!! Such a sweet tradition with the turkey prints! Looks like it will be a super cute nursery. Can't wait to see the reveal! Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm your newest follower. We are pregnant with baby #2 now currently too. Stopping by from the link up!

    plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those goodies you have picked out for the nursery! I haven't even put much thought into ours yet....Trying to hold myself off until after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi from the link up! Your little man is too cute and congrats on your babu girl! Love the nursery choices, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't get over that nursery cuteness and can't wait to celebrate lil miss tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that shirt for myself - adorable!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Can't wait for tomorrow! Love the "muttering"/walk away card. So true :)

    ReplyDelete