Friday, October 17, 2014

5 on Friday

This week was an exciting one in these parts! The weather broke a bit, and we hit the 70's during the day and 50's at night. Easton rode his stridor, LOVED going to "church school", peed on the actual potty (no more cleaning a little potty, I think I'm dreaming on this one), and got to go to a night time street fair, petting zoo and all!

 1. Tonight we are having some family over for dinner and I am super excited to make carmel fondue, will all the fixings!

2. For Easton's birthday Tucker insisted on getting him a Stridor bike and after the initial excitement he has refused to ride it, until this week! We got him a new helmet thinking he would show some interest, but he threw that one down and wanted his old helmet. Whatever works!



3. I am such as cheap a** when it comes to maternity clothes, especially with only months left. But When I saw a maternity Broncos shirt, I couldn't resist!



 4. This Sunday we hope to head to Oak Glen which has a bunch of ranches and lots of Fall festive fun. I can't wait for Easton to see it. At one of the ranches there are train rides, apple picking, pig races, and pony rides…he will be in heaven.


5. With less than 9 weeks left until this baby is due I am surely putting the pressure on her father to pick a name! With Easton the day we found out he was a boy, at 12 weeks, we named him. This little one is almost at the 32 week mark and we are no closer to choosing than we were months ago! I guess there will be no monogramming. 


On a sad note, I think my Cannon rebel may need to be laid to rest. It won't focus and I need, or guess I want a new camera. Any suggestions on something that isn't $800 +? Happy weekending all!



3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! You look adorable! Not sure if you can go from Canon to Nikon, but I love my Nikon D3200! (Only around $500). Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Nikon too! And you look absolutely amazing! Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete