Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday

1. My little guy is 1 and a half! Wow! And I may have gone over board on teaching him to give me kisses...because he kisses everything...including his cheetah.


 2. I purchased this cute hat this past weekend...in preparation for our Hawaiian vacation next month!


 3. I saw this amazing shirt on thewiegands blog and had to purchase it! This shirt is so comfy and I love what it says!


4. I have officially made an Easter pinboard. I figure, if I start early maybe these projects will actually happen! This runner is oh so cute



5. And I think I found our next home project. How cute is this? I just wonder if it would cause Easton to think he is allowed to write on walls.


1 comment:

  1. 1.5 is such a great age! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?

    I love that chalkboard wall! So cute.

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete