Happy Friday to All!
1. Yes I love making festive baked treats…but this photo has more significance than that! I made it to Target with both kids, only 1 in a diaper, for the first time since being a Mama of 2!
2. One of my instagrams from this week. This girl rarely gets her prescribed tummy time because to be on the floor with a 2 1/2 year old brother, a great dane, and a lab is actually dangerous! She rarely gets alone time because the love her brother has for her is unmeasurable.
3. And yes, a 3rd, all about my children, because that is all I'm doing these days. I feel like she is giving me a look that I will see when she is 13.
4. I am attempting to do some sort of exercise a couple times a week. I know or at least hope that my weight will start going down after a couple months of breastfeeding, but I would like to be a bit toned these days. I can't really join a gym because I refuse to put a tiny baby in a daycare that is surrounded by the least vaccinated children in the nation. So, I purchased this outfit and realize in order to get in 30 minutes of an exercise video, I must wear it all day long and do it in increments.
5. And if I can't tone before the first bathing suit outing, I will be sporting a one piece, for the first time in my adult life!