Friday, July 25, 2014

Girl Nursery

Since finding out our pregnancy news I have being dreaming about the new nursery that I would rock yet another sweet baby in. Easton will be 2 years and 4 months when she makes her debut and I have been debating evicting him from his crib. If you know me at all then you know he didn't start sleeping at night until last month (22 months). So the husby and I have decided that we will let him take his time (or we can take our time) and then convert his crib the a toddler bed, then a double bed. I have been on  craiglist search for a similar crib to the one below. 


Quilt & Pillow: Anna Joy French http://www.ajfrench.com
Jenny Lind Crib 
Ikea:  Rug
Ikea:  Changing table
Hobby Lobby: Follow that dream print

I plan on having black and white accents and then make it vintage girly with real quilts and pillows. 

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I can't wait until you start decorating!

    ReplyDelete