Monday, November 24, 2014

35 weeks

Last week we hit the 35 week mark! I've been attending my NSTs twice a week and had a regular OB appointment. So far so good! 

 The growing belly is getting harder to dress! I didn't buy any "winter" clothes with Easton since he was due in August and I don't really want to spend much seeing as I only have a few weeks left! That calls for lots of repeats and lots of cramming into pre pregnancy shirts and sweaters…which is not that flattering!

So much to do a and I feel like so little time with a sweet toddler around. The nursery still has a ways to go, bags need to be packed, laundry to be done and everything else! At least it is all fun stuff. 

1 comment:

  1. such a pretty sissy! I can not wait to meet her in less than a month, she'll be so excited when she sees her awesome nursery :)

    ReplyDelete