Monday, May 7, 2012

Bump Update Week 25

 


Week 25 STATS: (better a couple days late than never)

Size: Baby is the size of a cauliflower, and a little over 1 1/2 lbs 
 
Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are definitely a bit more comfortable, but I can't really find the perfect fitting pants for my growing belly. This week I stuck to the old jeans with the rubber band trick!

Weight gain: 8 1/2 lbs
Stretch Marks: Still crossing my fingers

Gender: baby boy
Food Cravings: This week I really wanted frozen yogurt...but never quite got around to it! Does that count as a food craving?

What I miss: wine and being able to eat whatever without worrying if it affects my little boo boo

Symptoms: I am feeling pretty thankful this week!

Best moment of the week: Purchased our glider from a consignment store...it is white and denim, not quite espresso and gray, but it will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment