Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Little Love on Tuesdays ~ Menus

 
Menu's placed for each guest

The Caterer offered to place them in each napkin
The details



To plan a DIY wedding it takes lots of time and research. I knew that I wanted all of my paper products to match; same font, same colors, same textures etc. When I realized how expensive it would be to have matching invitations, menus, seating cards and favors I heard another DIY project a knockin'. So I purchased black and ivory cardstock, made a "S" monogram and chose the font! I printed the menu on ivory cardstock, backed it on black cardstock, poked a couple of holes and tied a ribbon. When I met with out caterer to finalize our menu I made sure to jot down some notes so I knew exactly what we were serving! People think making menu's is a waste of time, especially if your doing a buffet...BUT they are a cute touch and when people are waiting in the buffet line they already know what they will be choosing for dinner! I

No comments:

Post a Comment