Friday, September 11, 2009

"THE ONE"

Today my lovely mother and I went wedding dress shopping. I wanted to go to David's Bridal, because they have such a wide price range. I had planned to try on dresses from $299-499, with the exception of one that I just loved, which was a little OUT of the price range I was hoping for (well a lot out of the price range)! Of course none of the dresses were doin' it for me...so I decided to try on "the one" and of course when it was on it felt like it was "the one". It is a little frustrating that the more expensive, the better they look. Since I am the budget queen...I am searching high and low for this dress online.
I also went to the paper source to look at invitation ideas etc., since I had my camera, I thought why not get a picture of this beautiful inviation inspiration board...until I was yelled at to put the camera away...OOPS! I will post that picture soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment